- 500g beef mince.
- 2 small onions, chopped.
- 400g tin of kidney beans in chilli sauce.
- 400g tin of tomatoes.
- Splash of Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce (or any sauce you have to hand that you normally use to "pep things up" a bit).
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder.
- extra chilli sauces of your choosing if you like it HOT.
- Chop the onions and fry. Fry the mince.
- Combine the mince and onions, add the kidney beans, tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, chilli powder and any other chilli sauces if required.
- Mix thoroughly in a large saucepan, put the lid on and bring to the boil.
- Keeping the lid on, turn down the heat and simmer for 20-25 minutes, stirring often. Keep tasting it too in case you want to add a bit more chilli :)