Saturday 25 September 2010

Chilli Beef Stir Fry

Usually serves 2

All you need is:
200g frying steaks, sliced into thin strips
1 x sachet Uncle Ben’s Thai Red Chilli with Coconut and Cream stir fry sauce
1 x 250g pouch Uncle Ben’s Basmati Wok Rice
6 spring onions, thinly sliced
1 small green pepper, deseeded and cut into strips
150g sugar snap peas or mange tout
1 tbsp vegetable oil

  1. Heat the oil in a large non stick frying pan or wok. Add the beef and stir-fry for 3-5 minutes over a high heat
  2. Add the spring onions, pepper and mange tout and continue to cook for 3-5mins
  3. Add the Uncle Ben’s Thai Red Chilli with Coconut and Cream stir fry sauce, reduce the heat and cook for a further 1-2 mins. Stir in the Uncle Ben’s Basmati Wok Rice until hot and serve immediately
One of my favorites!

10 comments:

  1. How about a tofu recipe for the veg-heads out there? Spice things up and challenge yourself to try something different. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bookmarked this page, considering the fact that I need to learn how to cook more productive stuff. Thanks for the recipes bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds delicious, and chili alone is great. I'm gonna try it out tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love stir fry and this recipe was no exception to that love! I made it for dinner tonight and it was utterly delicious; keep up the great recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find your blog fun to read and very addicting, so I've decided to Follow you.

    I have a blog as well, which you can follow if you're interested. It's the life story of a badass, modern Pecos-Bill-type character told in daily vignettes. I'm looking for actual readers, rather than just clickers/supporters, so if anyone's interested, feel free to take a look. =)

    http://tornadojackson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks yummy, thanks for the share! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoa nice blog. since im becoming a student too this year this will be a very very handy blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is making me drool it sounds so good lmao

    ReplyDelete
  9. My god. I would eat the shit out of that.

    PS Excellent idea for a blog. Consider me hooked.

    ReplyDelete